Silk Protein Moisturizing Soap
Silk Protein Moisturizing Soap
DEEP AND THOROUGH CLEANSE IN JUST ONE BAR!
There is nothing more rejuvenating than taking a relaxing shower after a long day. All that sweat, dust, pollution, and even pathogens that stuck to your skin are no match for the age-old duo of soap and water! However, not all soaps are made equally, some are merely for scent and aesthetics while some are harsh and drying.
The Silk Protein Moisturizing Soap is the perfect balance between aesthetic and scent, as well as utility! The Silk Protein Moisturizing Soap is safe, dermatologically tested and approved, and FDA certified!
Scrub away impurities with the Silk Protein Moisturizing Soap today!
Gio loves how the Silk Protein Moisturizing Soap perfectly cleansed his skin without stripping it from its natural moisture. Here’s what he has to say!
-” My face feels so fresh after every wash. All that dirt and pollution from walking around the city all day would just disappear and leave my skin clean but not deprived of moisture. The soap is gentle on the skin and it washes off easily. It’s a great product to use every day and it's effective with cleansing even during quick and rushed cleansing sessions.”
Hanna is obsessed with the Silk Protein Moisturizing Soap. She loves how it deeply cleanses her skin which helped her treat her latest acne outbreak.
-” I have oily skin and the soap really helped my skin get rid of all of that excess oil without making my skin feel dry or itchy. It really cleans deeply to the point where the rough patch of skin on my cheeks and nose is shiny and smooth afterward! I also noticed that my pores become smaller because I no longer see black dots where my pores used to be. All in all, this product is my lifeline!”
Glycerin is beneficial for your skin. Glycerin in soap serves as a humectant, it draws moisture from the air, which is why glycerin in soaps looks as if they’re “sweating” or “melting”. Due to being a humectant, glycerin is often used in skincare products as a moisturizing agent. When bathing, particularly with warm or hot water, the pores open which lead to moisture loss. This is why moisturizing is important, and glycerin easily penetrates the skin, which leads to moisturization. Glycerin is a gentle chemical that is safe for all skin types.
Silk Protein is a natural protein extracted from Raw Silk Cocoon. It is a luxurious ingredient that is loved for its moisturizing and anti-aging capabilities. Silk protein also helps tighten pores, increase skin elasticity, speed up cell functioning, and smoothens the skin. It also contains Sericin, the outer layer of silk protein, which aids with coagulation and wound healing, thus reducing the risk of infection. Additionally, Silk Protein helps boost collagen levels, protects the skin against sun damage, and is a gentle exfoliator.
SANDRA’S EXPERIENCE WITH THE SILK PROTEIN MOISTURIZING SOAP
“I’m an average salary woman; I commute to work and have my face bombarded with smoke, sun rays, pollution, and other pathogens. My face became super oily, dull, and rough over time which led to my most current acne outbreak! I hate how my skin is super oily, but I can’t leave it to dry because it will be super itchy and cracked. I’ve used different washes and cleansers but none seem to be as deep clean and balance my skin as effectively as the Silk Protein Moisturizing Soap!”
“I love this product! I use this as my normal day-to-day soap and it really helped strip off the excess moisture without making my skin feel drier than the Sahara! My pimples have decreased in size and severity due to my skin not having excess moisture for them to thrive off. My skin has also become balanced because not only did it remove excess oil but also kept my face adequately moisturized. I also noticed that my pores shrank, which explains why I have such balanced facial oils. This balance is a relief to my skin which used to be at either opposite extremes of oiliness.”
- Deep Cleaning- Get rid of deep-rooted impurities such as blackheads and whiteheads, and dirt with the Silk Protein Moisturizing Soap.
- Anti-Acne- The Silk Protein Moisturizing Soap contains antibacterial and oil-controlling ingredients that prevent escalation of acne severity as well as prevent future acne outbreaks.
- Shrink Pores- The Silk Protein Moisturizing Soap contains silk proteins that help tighten the skin, and shrink the pores to prevent bacterial and pathogenic permeation, as well as moisture loss.
- Moisturizing- Moisturize dry and dull skin with the power of the Silk Protein Moisturizing Soap.
- Brightens Skin Tone- The Silk Protein Moisturizing Soap contains a mildly exfoliating property that peels off dead skin and grime, thus giving the skin a youthful glow.
- Anti-Aging- Silk Protein helps tighten the skin and pores, thus preventing wrinkles, sagging skin, fine lines, and crow’s feet. Additionally, silk protein and glycerin are powerful hydration that keeps the skin moisturized from the surface layers and down to the elastin fibers deep within the skin.
- Everyday Use and Inclusive- The Silk Protein Moisturizing Soap is perfect for everyday use due to its gentle nature. It is also perfect for all skin types.
HOW TO USE
- Wet your face with clean water (preferably warm or room temperature water).
- Scrub and lather the soap bar onto your skin in gentle circles to let soap suds form.
- Scrub for at least 1-2 minutes.
- Wash your face off with clean water.
- Pat your face dry with a clean towel.
- Store the soap in a soap container, preferably the one with a strainer to prevent accelerated melting.
- Store in a cool place.
- Do not apply the soap on bleeding, damaged, hypersensitive, and healing wounds/skin.
- Do not apply directly to the eyes. Wash with water immediately.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- For external use only.
- Stop usage when you feel any discomfort, pain, redness, or any other allergic reactions.
Ingredients: Glycerol, Silk Protein
Shelf Life: 3 Years
Net Weight: 100g/ml
Audience: Men, Women, General, Unisex
Applicable Body Part: Skin, Face
Applicable Age: General, All Ages
Skin Type: All Skin Types
Effects: Moisturizing, Oil Control, Pore Tightening, Anti-Acne, Anti-Blackhead, Anti-Whitehead, Cleansing, Exfoliating, Anti-Aging
Product Form: Solid
Uses: Bathing, Washing
1X1 Silk Protein Moisturizing Soap
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.